Turn Dreaded Bath Time Into Delightful Fun With These Top-Rated Toddler Bath Toys!
Throwing a toddler into the tub isn’t always an easy task. But with a suitable bathtime toy, you can turn dread into a delight! From classic rubber duckies to whirly, twirly bath time boats, there are endless possibilities for products that’ll make bath time fun.
Read on to learn more about what makes the best bath time toys for toddlers!
10 Best Bath Time Toys for Toddlers 1-3
1. Nuby Floating Purple Octopus Bath Toys
Make your little one’s bath time fun with Nuby’s Octopus Hoopla.
This floating Octopus Hoopla bath time toy comes in different colors and rings to encourage interactivity with your toddler for better growth.
- Variety of vibrant colors and different textures to engage your child’s senses.
- It comes with 3 rings to throw on the octopuses tentacles for more engagement
- thoughtfully designed to help avoid mold issues
- made of BPA-free material
- Some parents feel that the octopus is relatively smaller than they expected.
2. Swim Turtle Water Bath Toys
These bath toys come in as a set of 3 cute tortoise toys (green, blue, and pink). The toys include wind-up and spinning gear that can swim with your baby. All you need to do is turn on the clockwork of the turtle and put it into the water. The tortoise will start an engaging swimming competition.
- It is great for diverting your baby’s attention and allowing them to enjoy their bath.
- Can promote sensory development in babies
- Lets in some water, so be sure to drain the water out to void mold formation
Other similar swimming bath time toys you may want to try out include;
3.Spin ‘N’ Sprinkle Water Lab Bath Toy
Spin ‘N’ Sprinkle is a water bath toy activity that encourages toddlers’ independent play and scientific exploration. It consists of a center that attaches to the tub and generates a double chain reaction of surprising water effects.
All your baby needs to do is pour water into the water gauge funnel to spin the gauge and create 10 water sprays.
- Fun for learning numbers and entertainment
- It Boosts fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination for toddlers.
- Some parents experience issues with the sanction power of the toy
Other related waterfall station toy Include;
4. Magnet Boat Set for Toddlers Bath Time Toys
These popular 4 boats in 1 playset bathing toys are ideal for toddlers and preschoolers. They consist of numbered magnet boats that connect and float when put in water.
- These toys are educational and create a more fun way to learn about colors and numbers;
- Enhances motor skills and imagination
- BPA Free and built to last
- Some parents feel that the toys need to be watertight. Thus, it would help if you drained them well to reduce the risk of mold buildup.
5.Float & Play Bubbles Bath Toys
Do you want a great bath toy for your under six months? These 2 whirly toys that spin and rattle can be your best bait. They can either come as a turtle and penguin or duck and whale, and the bubble helps stimulate the baby’s sense motors for better development.
- An excellent product for fine motor and gross motor development
- Some parents feel that the clear plastic usually becomes foggy easily
6. Magnetic Fishing Games Baby Bath Toys
This bath toy set contains 1 magnetic fishing rod and 4 wind-up swimming floating toys. The fun part of this bath toy is fishing. Your toddler can use the magnetic fishing hook to pick up sea creatures. The water creaturs consist of 4 cute fish, duck, and whale floating toys. They also come in different colors( blue, orange, yellow).
- Great toys for holding your baby’s attention and stimulating their brain’s thinking ability.
- Made of BPA-FREE and Non-toxic ABS plastic.
- Suitable for 18 months and above
- Some parents feel that the magnets are weak when in water.
Other related magnetics bath toys include:
- CozyBomB Magnetic Fishing Pool with variety of creatures
- LOYUEGIYO Baby Bath Toys,Magnet Fishing Game
- CozyBomB Kids Fishing Bath Toys
7. Disney Finding Nemo Baby Bath Squirt Toys for Sensory Play
Get these 3 Disney friends, Nemo, Dory, and Turtle, to spice up your toddler’s bath time. These colorful bath toys are interactive and can visually engage your toddler for the longest time while having fun.
- Easy to grip for little hands
- Very interactive toys for visually engaging
- Some parents find it challenging to squeeze all the water out after a bath
8.Bath Crayons Toddler Bath Toy
The bath crayons are excellent baby bath accessories to encourage creativity, especially in preschoolers. It enhances color recognition and imaginative play to keep your little one busy while bathing. All they need to do is draw anything on the bathtub.
- Perfect size for little hands to grasp
- Easily washes off tub walls with a damp cloth or sponge
- The crayons may break easily in the hands of your little one.
9. Best Bath Letters and Numbers For Bath Time
These educational Alphabet bath letters can be the perfect toys to keep your young one in the tub for a long. The bath toys include 26 floating letters (A-Z) and 10 floating numbers that can stick to tub walls when wet.
- Made of soft, durable, non-toxic material
- Great for teaching letters, learning to count, spell simple words, or identifying or grouping by color
- Promote Eye Coordination
- Some parents feel it’s hard to dry them thoroughly, and they may harbor fungus over time.
- Floating Squirts Animal Toys Set with Fishing Net and Organizer Bag
10. Munchkin Ocean Squirts for Baby and Toddler Bath
If you’re looking for a collection of bath toy squirters that are easy to store, look no further. These 8 water-squirting, floating ocean friends will entertain your young one while encouraging learning and imaginative play.
- Excellent toys for teaching your child about sea creatures,
- Some parents feel that the toys are tough to squeeze and thus may encourage mold growth if not well kept.
Munchkin White Hot Safety Bath Ducky
How Do You Prevent Bath Toys from Molding?
Wet environments may form a conducive breeding ground for mold. That is why when you leave the bath toys with soapy water, there is a likely hood of mold growth. as such is essential to regularly clean your toddler’s bath toys dry in a well-ventilated area before putting them away to avoid mold growth.
Disinfect with bleach
You may consider deep cleaning your toddler’s bath toys in a bleach solution strong enough to kill bacteria. Using 1 tablespoon of bleach per gallon of water may be the perfect solution to clean toys while avoiding the likely hood of harming your baby.
Mix this solution in a bucket and submerge the bath toys. Let them soak for about 10 minutes. Then, rinse the toys thoroughly with tap water and allow them to air dry.
Also, disinfect the bath toys daily with baby-friendly disinfectants to kill germs.
Wash with vinegar
Vinegar is a natural cleaning agent. It’s effective in dissolving soap scum and gets rid of stains. Socking your toddler’s bath toys in a bucket of warm water mixed with equal parts of vinegar can help prevent mold growth over time. Be sure to rinse them thoroughly with tap water and allow them to dry before storing them in an open
Run through the dishwasher
You may also wash the bath toys in a dishwasher to keep the molds at bay. Be sure to use a baby-friendly dishwasher detergent when running your cycles. You can add Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid for that sparkling rinse
Bath toys come in a variety of styles. To be safe, purchase bath toys that that are BPA-free. Also, go for non-toxic materials to safeguard your baby’s well-being like natural rubber. Additionally, consider bath toys that are easy to clean inside, can dry fast, or are dishwasher-safe.
- 9 Best Baby Soaps and Shampoos 2023 (According to Dermatologist)
- Newborn Baby’s First Bath: Here’s a Simple Step-By-Step Guide on How to Bathe Your Newborn
- 10 Best Ways To Make Bath Time Interesting for Toddlers and Preschoolers